Check back for further info on the 2017 FALL Animal Law & Enforcement / Animal Shelter Symposium
September 20th and 21st, 2017
Thank you to our Spring 2017 sponsors!
Why should you attend? Watch this video!
- The 2017 Animal Law & Enforcement / Animal Shelter Symposium will be held March 14th at the State Bar of Georgia Conference Center.
- The conference provides a legal track and a shelter track, highlighting the importance of collaboration of agencies for success in investigating and prosecuting animal cruelty cases in Georgia.
- Our goal is to provide information and training as well as tools and insight to encourage and inspire professionals in the legal and shelter industry.
Who Should Attend
- Prosecutors and Victim Advocates
- Judges/Law Clerks
- Law Enforcement Officers and K9 Officers
- Animal Control Officers
- Department of Agriculture Inspectors
- Veterinarians/Vet Techs
- Civil Attorneys
- Experts in Animal Law
- Shelter Directors and Staff
- Adoption Personnel
- Dog Trainers and Behaviorists
- Rescues and Fosters
- Members of the public interested in learning more about animal law and shelters
Conference Will Feature
- Continuing Education Credits
- Informative workshops for members of the legal, enforcement & nonprofit shelter operations
- Georgia specific training
- Industry practice standards
- Informative seminar presentations
- Keynote speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Hotel & parking information on Eventbrite registration